Junior Front End Dev
Grow your skills and prove yourself as a developer! We are actively looking for developers to fill roles.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Work closely with server-side developers and project managers to develop complex solutions.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to ensure the technical feasibility of their designs.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Self-learner excited to engage with modern web technologies.
- Results driven. You love to see your work being used by clients and to iterate quickly based on feedback.
- Knowledge of the following JS technologies: ES6, React, Redux.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (e.g. Enzyme, Jest, Sinon).
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Experience with NGINX and NodeJS.
Our client is interested in engaging a designer for an initial 4 week project, with the opportunity of extending the relationship to ongoing, regular work.
- Ensure the templates that we create are of the highest quality in terms of aesthetics and usability.
- Create unique concepts for beautiful templates on various themes and topics.
- Create design assets such as illustrations and design elements to make the templates shine.
- Suggest fresh design styles and creative directions that suit our users’ needs
- Experience as a Graphic, Brand or Visual Designer creating a diverse range of digital and print marketing materials
- A portfolio demonstrating your passion for designing clean, elegant, and beautiful designs.
- Advanced design sense and mastery of hand illustration, typography, color, conceptual graphic design, and layout creation
- Has a strong stylistic approach, and a strong foundation in what makes a good design
- Designs with the end user’s needs in mind.
- Consistently delivers great designs, on deadline and to brief